Posted by jinson on 1:49 PM 11 comments
Hi happy Thanks giving to all my visitors and readers. How are you today? I hope your day is filled with joy and inspirations. Today I want to share my bundle of joy playing outside the hotel where we stay. I am lazy to walk down to the park since it was a little far so I told him to bring his car and just play outside the hotel. It takes one hour for him to play and I know he enjoyed it. Thanks for coming and have a great Thanksgiving.....

(click to enlarge)
Categories:

11 messages:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

See the little tot
playing in the parking lot?
What a winsome smile!

My Ruby Tuesday

Willa @ PixelMinded said...

He's so cute! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

My Memories and Crystals said...

I like your photo Momgen, your son is cute, thanks for the visit.

Maria @ LSS said...

He is such a handsome boy. Happy RT!

Gattina said...

That was a good idea to dress him with a red sweater, lol

eden said...

You little boy is so cute. Looks like he had a great time indeed.

moosh said...

Great to have aplace to play so near. HRT

Raven said...

He's adorable. Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Dimple said...

He's a cutie! Thanks for the visit.

Natasha said...

I see someone is a fan of Winnie the Pooh-how gorgeous!
I hope that you and your family have a very special Thanksgiving together.
Best wishes, Natasha.

Patti said...

Your little boy is adorable. Love his smile.

Happy Belated Ruby Tuesday! I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.