Posted by jinson on 3:11 AM 17 comments
It is nice to be back online again since Friday i am not able to update my blog because we move temporarily in Indiana for hubby's job. After the job is done we will go back to our place in NC. Anyway, my entry in Ruby Tuesday is a red flower but I just did not know the name of this. It is familiar to me since there are many like this in our country. I took this when we went to Brooklyn Garden SC. Here is my entry....

(click to enlarge)
Categories:

17 messages:

Ralph said...

I see great looking plant that evokes delicate a pink ribbon, tied into bows. Nice take!

Leora said...

It looks like a lovely lady-like queen spider to me. A friendly one.

storyteller at Small Reflections said...

LOVELY ruby flower ... I've never seen it before so I have no clue what it might be. Good luck with the move ;-)
Hugs and blessings,

DrillerAA09 said...

What a spectacular flower. Very nicely captured. Happy Ruby Tuesday.

sweet_shelo said...

cute flower sis.. Glad you could post this week..

My Ruby Tuesday entry here.

chubskulit said...

its called spider lily sis..

Please come and find out what our little fashionista has to say.

ilanadavita said...

Nice flower in the foreground set aginst a nicely blurred setting.

Loree said...

I have never seen a flower like that. It is goregous.

Marites said...

At first, I thought it's a nice looking ribbon! It's so pretty!

Robin said...

I don't know what it is either, but it's magnificent, like it's being woven on a loom.

Chie Wilks said...

wow..such a lovely ruby shot... yes, it is tiger lily...my mama used to have this kind of flower but they are all gone now in our front yard..

mine is here

Hootin' Anni said...

It looks like a spider plant to me.

My R T is posted. In honor of Veterans [kinda sorta]...it's museum quality to be sure.

Click Here

Happy Tuesday to you!

Patti said...

Pink ribbons tied in a knot...that's what it looks like to me. It seems like it were placed there for a decoration.

That's a beautiful flower. Happy Ruby Tuesday!

Auntie E said...

What a very interesting bloom. Happy RT

Jim said...

Until your 'little sis' told us it was a spyder lilly I was thinking it was something like a present ribbon/bow left from a baby shower. :-)

'They are interesting shots ... Happy Ruby Tuesday.'

Clara said...

Wow! That's an amazing flower. The red strands look like its skirt being held up as it curtsies. Beautiful.

Nukke said...

So big and interesting looking flower ! Never seen one like that here in Finland :)