Posted by jinson on 3:52 PM 9 comments



13 Reasons Why I Am Thankful for this 2009

1. God always there for us in times of our hardships.
2. He is giving us a good health to face those cold, fever, and cough.
3. He helps us survive in this economy.
4. We are able to pay our bills even sometimes we scratches our head where to find the money to pay.
5. Thank God for the help for opening my online stores.
6. I thank God because through blogging and my stores income I able to help hubby for our bills.
7. I am thankful for giving him a job for us to survive.
8. I am thankful for God because sometimes I am doubted of him but he lift me up...
9. I able to have more friends I realize and help us in our hardships.
10. I am thankful that our son now do things that it will not burden me like potty trained, put his own clothes, shoes, and even brush his teeth after meals even he just 3 yrs old.
11. I am thankful for my family that always there for me in times I am weak...
12. i am thankful for my friends online and offline you teach em a listen to survive, smile, strong and etc.
13. Best of all I am thankful to God for all the blessings that we cannot count and those blessing that we are about to receive. You are really an amazing God thank you so much with all my heart.....
Categories:

9 messages:

Veronica Lee said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Sherrie
Sherrie's Stuff

Willa @ FickleMinded said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!SO many blessing come our way and one day of giving thanks is not really enough. (^_^)

Calico Crazy said...

A lovely thankful 13, Happy Thanksgiving! ~ Calico Contemplations

moorebloglife said...

Beautiful list, you have much to be thankful for.
Happy T13

I am Harriet said...

Definitely a lot to be thankful for :)
Have a great Thursday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/thursday-thanksgiving-13-facts-and.html

storyteller said...

Wonderful gratitude list ;-)
Thanks for visiting mine at Sacred Ruminations. I've also participated at Small Reflections ... just because.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
Hugs and blessings,

chubskulit said...

Great list MomGen!

Betty said...

Wonderful things to be thankful for! Sorry I'm late, but I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! =)