Posted by jinson on 1:38 AM No comments
Last Wednesday one of the group I joined talked about wedding the day you say I Do. I am very happy and enjoyed reading of their experiences in that day. One of the wedding stories I read was impressive specially everything was really planned and set. They have a bridesmaids, made of honor, flower girls, grooms men, the receptionist, master decorators, and of course wedding invitations to all guest. I have only a civil wedding and hubby and I only there with the one who married us and our witness. One day hubby and I will have another wedding that have all the guest and we can send them the wedding invitations. Speaking of wedding invitations rexcraft.com offers classic, elegant wedding invitations in different styles and designs you can possibly imagine. They have also wedding accessories, wedding gifts and many more. You can have a free shipping on orders over $99. So friends if one member of the family or someone you know plan to have a wedding you might check rexcraft.com by clicking the link above. See you there.
Categories:

0 messages: