Posted by jinson on 6:57 AM 4 comments

How are you today. This coming Thursday is the official Thanksgiving day but I want to greet you a Happy Thanksgiving day. I want to share the text 1 Chronicles 16:34 that says, Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, his love endures forever. This remind me and you to always give thanks to God because He is the source of everything. I hope you all have a great time celebrating this day and the days to come. Take care and may God bless us always.

Categories:

4 messages:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful image for this wonderful verse!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! ♥

Amydeanne said...

give thanks!! Amen.
Happy WFW!

Pia said...

love the verse! He is really good and thank God for His love for us.

God bless you, momgen.

ozjane said...

Lovely photo...I envy you the beautiful color of the leaves, we get some color but not that depth.
I love some of those wonderful Old Testament verses. So much wealth in there.
Thanks for your visit.