Posted by jinson on 2:02 PM 14 comments

MellowYellowBadge
Two days more and we will celebrate Christmas. Did you sent already your gifts for everybody in your list? Do not forget mine heheehe.... I want to share this picture of foods that was there during our Filipino get together last year. I cannot share the one for this year since i am not really attending this year because I am in a place where I did not know much of Filipino group. I do not have friends in this place who knows me. I met a Filipino once working in a restaurant but i hope i will meet her again with her hubby. I miss being with my friends :((((. I hope your Christmas is a very memorable one. Have a great day and thank you for coming. See you later.
Categories:

14 messages:

Joops said...

come over here at our place and you'll meet a lot of them hehehe. Yummy foods.

Mellow yellow with our new eye candy, happy holidays!

Bacolod and BeyondJourney said...

wow, daming pagkain Momgen, missed this food too.
Yes, it feels sad if you don't know some Filipino friends around. But keep smiling and enjoy the spirit of Christmas.

January said...

Wow kalami sa handa!

Wla pa ko ka open sa ako ym gi-ilisan pa pc sa ofis wala pa ma set-up.

About sa etsy ako problem k ang sa shipping naa ra ba ka dri pinas? pila usually ang bayad?

Swarovski crystals ako gamit gen medyo ok ra man cguro sa ako gkuhaan, dli naman nako ma compare ang prices k naa na ko sa province... ginapadala ra sa ako ang items..

A.M.I.N.A said...

Miss these foods na jud.Enjoy Christmas with your family....Malipayong Pasko!

Manang Kim said...

That is okay as long as you have your family with you that is all that matters -wink- Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!!


MYM~Nativity scene

anne said...

wow bigla akong ginutom

nuts said...

sarap naman ng food.. ma miss mo talaga pasko sa Pinas..

Willa said...

We are in opposite situation, when I was in Ohio, I don't have much pinoy friends to celebrate the holidays, but now here in Windsor, there are so many friendly pinoys and I'm glad I met them, now my holidays are not as boring as before.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

The table is spread,
the great feast is waiting—come
and dine, honored guest.

Spiderdama said...

This looks good!:-)
Have a nice day!

hip chick said...

That food looks very good.

Marice said...

wow those looks really yummy! daming handa :) dont worry sis im sure u will be having a merry holidays soon!

u may view mine here

Dhemz said...

agoy ginoo...maypag wala nalang nako g enlarge ang pic...ehehhee...gigutom na nuon ko kaau....hay buhay...kalami aning imong entry momgen woi....ehehehe!

labay pod ko dire...thanks for sharing!

Mrs Cheers said...

You should have gotten the one from me...lol.

Nothing beats Filipino food when you grow up eating this stuff. My mother promise me that she will call me on Christmas day to tell me what they are having.

I will be using my imagination during the conversation, I guess. I missed the way we celebrate our tradition back home.

BTW, the food looks yummy.

My MYM and RT here.