Posted by jinson on 6:11 AM 15 comments
mommy moments

Hello everyone it is Friday again and time to share about your kids talent/s. I cannot find many pictures of my son doing something expressing his skills but I found the one below instead. My son loves to write letters and draw a lot. I bough him a crayon and a washable markers oh my all he papers that I bought all gone in just few minutes. He knows how to write some of the letters I guess he is a slow learner. He likes to sing not really in dancing. he love to work that is why he is like a wild always have the energy. Two things he love to do are making friends even strangers then he is a loving kid. The little girl in the picture was the daughter of hubby's nephew. Thank you for coming and have a happy MM and weekend.

(click to enlarge)
Categories:

15 messages:

Jona said...

thanks for the comment in my blog. my son loves drawing and painting but not writing letters hehe =D

Let me invite you also to my new meme, With Love Wednesday. Thanks!

nuts said...

talented kids. your son must be a good writer or a blogger too.

His Unfailing Love said...

kids are really talented. Your son might be one of the bloggers someday.

judys424 said...

With a little patience, his forte will come out soon. :) And what ever it is, I'm sure you'll be there to support him and it will be great. Happy Weekend!

SASSY MOM said...

maybe he'll be a future blogger? Just be there for him mommy .. . Happy weekend!

Julia Smith said...

It's great that he goes through the paper so fast - lots of enthusiasm!

♡ N o r e e n said...

Hindi yan "slow learner" sis, yung attention lang nya ay nasa ibang bagay (sa paglalaro!) hahahaha ganyan din lalaki ko, lagi namin binibilhan learning toys wala sya paki, gusto lang nya ay maglaro ng kotse-kotsehan! hahahaha

Ladynred said...

Such talented kid you have! Kids are still exploring things around them.

darly said...

having a way with people is also a talent- not too many people possess congenial ability in them.

Happy MM and mine is up too, check it out.

Marice said...

wow like mommy son! future blogger!

have a happy weekend!
u may view mine if u have time

Genejosh said...

making friend is such a talent sis..I'm not good in making friends kasi I'm a shy-type person...I can only make friend when that person approch me first..he..he...

Tetcha said...

People-friendly kids go a long way. Who knows? He could be a great PR man someday.

Chris said...

you have a loving little boy there! :D that is a gift!

Happy Thoughts said...

oo nga sis, he'll be a well-known blogger someday. :)

thanks for visiting my mommy moments entry. :)

kikamz said...

it's good that your son is a sociable kid. he won't have a hard time adjusting and making friends when he starts going to school.