Posted by jinson on 6:49 AM 1 comment


Today is a New Year's eve 2009 is almost gone and 2010 will take over. What did you prepare for the New year? I miss the New year in the Philippines because usually all the members of the family is present and we will not going to sleep till dawn the next day. There are games in every party. Every Christmas and New Year my heart is really aching because i cannot see my family back home. Here that I am in America it is very different because i feel lonely during this time of the year. I am always in the other state because hubby is working there. I always ask why we cannot stay in our place every Christmas and new year? It is not easy to live here in USA everything needs money. If you do not have money either you lost your home or asking government help. Sigh:( I am just missing PI...How about you? Did you prepare anything for the New Year?
Categories: