Posted by jinson on 5:14 PM 10 comments

Tuesday again and time to share something red. Can you spot something red in my pictures? The first one was a picture when we travel from from hotel room going to buy our groceries and it was snowing that time. It was very cold, windy, and snowing. I tried to find a shoes for church and a clothes.
The second one was taken inside the vehicle. I tried to take a picture of my son at the back seat but as you can see my hands also there heheheh. Anyway, thank you for coming and have a great day.
Categories:

10 messages:

Carolyn Ford said...

Great reflection!

Regina said...

So cute. Great shot!
Happy New Year!
Cheers.

Gattina said...

For the red in the first picture I needed a magnifier, lol ! the second is so cute !

Willa said...

Nice reds!

Gena said...

I see the red!!! Love your little man - still a good pic!!

ellen b. said...

I can spot a K mart sign a mile away :0)
Your son is a cutie!!

Shoshana said...

I tend to do this too...and half the time it works.

EastCoastLife said...

It must be exciting to see snow for the first time although it would be very cold. brrr....

Mommy Diary said...

That's a unique shot. LOL!
Mommy Diary
Celebrity Diary

Happy Thoughts said...

Happy New Year to you and your family. May you have a prosperous and blessed 2010 ahead. ^^

Happy Thoughts
Handy Reviews