Posted by jinson on 2:18 PM 7 comments
How are you today my friend? How's your weather this time? Well, it is very cold again in here. Here where I am is partly cloudy high 18 degrees F and low 8 degrees F. It makes you lazy and want to cuddle in your bed. Anyway, my entry is a picture of a painting that I took when we eat in Mexican restaurant. All knows that Mexican restaurant have a lovely place to eat since they have beautiful decorations besides of their food. Even their chairs are painted. That one I showed you is my favorite very pretty. Thank you for coming guys and have a great day. See you.

MellowYellowBadge
Categories:

7 messages:

nuts said...

that's a lovely painting!
mine is here!

chubskulit said...

that's gorgeous! Thanks for the visit sis.. Quickie lang to, I am so busy here wah..

Linnea W said...

That is a very whimsical scene...I'll take cold weather over tropical hot and humid weather any day though! Hope you enjoyed your Mexican meal.

Willa said...

Nice painting with lovely scene!

Kerslyn said...

lovely painting!

thanks for dropping by my entry. Happy new year!

Bacolod and Beyond said...

Oh I love the place Momgen. So cool and serene.
Happy MYM for 2010...

His Unfailing Love said...

So cool and perfect, thanks for the visit Momgen. Happy MYM