Posted by jinson on 7:02 PM 3 comments
Monday again the one who works outside their homes are busy and those who are just at home also busy doing home stuff. How are you today? It is cold today raining and snowing. I want to share a picture of the covered bridge that i took yesterday. Hubby was driving our pickup with our son inside and I am trying to take a picture outside the bridge. It was fun and I love our trip yesterday. Thank you for coming today in my blog. See you later. Have a wonderful day.

MellowYellowBadge

3 messages:

Gattina said...

At the first glance I thought you were going through a rather old car wash, lol !

Tammy said...

I love covered bridges. They are so historic.

SquirrelQueen said...

What a great covered bridge, I love those.

I have added a Mister Linky to my Mellow Yellow post to give us a place to sign in. It's at Through Squirrel Eyes

Happy MYM!