Posted by jinson on 6:59 PM 2 comments
How are you today? Today i want to share my painting stuff that just stock inside my cabinet where I put it. I miss it since I am not in the house now. Hubby bought this last 2007 for my birthday gift. That time I am very interested of learning how to paint since I draw a lot when I was in college. So i tried to paint some and i have 3 paintings that hang in our living room and one in my art room. Those painting stuff are acrylic paints with different sizes of paint brushes. Enjoy... Have a wonderful day to all.


MellowYellowBadge

2 messages:

Joops said...

I saw one of your painting, you are very talented.

Our Mini Date

RNSANE said...

What a nice place to store all of your paints. I checked your paintings. While you are not a Renoir yet, I think both are very nice!! Keep at it and you'll soon be selling them in your own little shop!!!