Posted by jinson on 2:16 PM 13 comments
How are you today my friends? Monday again and it is cold in here and it will snow again this afternoon. My entry is food today a Filipino dessert we call this bingka but because I change the way i make so we call this poto. Last Saturday we have a potluck in our church so I thought of bringing a dessert since I want then to taste one of the Filipino dessert. Do you know that I make this through microwave? We are staying in a hotel and you do not have oven inside not like apartments. So 7 minutes all the ingredients turns to bingka or poto.The gold part was the cheese that i put just to try and it did a good job. Thank you for coming by...

MellowYellowBadge
Categories:

13 messages:

A.M.I.N.A said...

That looks yummy! :P:P:P

M S said...

How do you make this from microwave? Could you post how?

Greetings from Bangkok :))

Manang Kim said...

You made it from the microwave? You are such a very creative girl ^_^ Pahingi!

Chairs&Flowers

eileeninmd said...

WOW, It seems like you can make anything in a microwave now.

chubskulit said...

mukhang masarap sis.

Super Bowl

xinex said...

Yummy! I love puto and I have been looking for a good recipe..Christine

SparkleFarkle said...

Yum! AND where do you keep the forks? You're a microwavey genius!

Gattina said...

I don't know it but it looks delicious !

My Family Daily Adventure said...

I love it, hmmm yummy, thanks for sharing Momgen...

My Memories and Crystals said...

I guess my kiddos love this.
By the way Momgen, I love green (lighter) or blue (light din) parang water. Any of those ok lang

Dhemz said...

ayay! form man kaau ang L...hehehe....gutom na nuon ko da!

shopannies said...

suprised you made that in the microwave

Babiesaandcontests said...

looks yummy . Thanks for visiting my site.