Posted by jinson on 6:51 AM 10 comments
mommy moments

Another day of our lives again and we are thankful that we are still alive. How are you today? I hope you have a very enjoyable weekend. Last Valentines day hubby have work and came home at 7pm. He doesn't usually celebrate any holidays but I am always the one remind him that i celebrate some. My heart was sad that day but no choice but accepted it. I am just envy those families that celebrate this type of occasion. I hope one day i am able to do something during big occasions or any holidays at least my son will enjoy too. Anyway, the picture below was the one i give to hubby. I made that card and sell some online hehehe.....

Categories:

10 messages:

judys424 said...

My family celebrates Valentine's in a different way. Like they say, different strokes for different folks. Maybe your hubby will make it up to you one of these days.

chubskulit said...

At least even if you did not celebrate it as you want it to, you made money naman sa pinagkaabalahan mo hehehe..

Hazel said...

Awww that's a pretty card. Lucky hubby :) Hayaan mo kumita ka naman sa sipag mong yan. Take care now.

Marice said...

its okay sissy.. you got 365days a year to make a celebration :)

have a happy weekend!
u may view mine here

Willa said...

Nothing beats the sweetness of a hand-made card specially made just for him.:)
Belated Happy Hearts Day and happy Weekend!

Cecile said...

I just left a comment here, no idea what happened...couldn't see it here.

Anyway, am sure your Mom is happy because the card is made for her...sure the labor of love you put into it is much appreciated.

shydub said...

You are so sweet momgen. Well don't worry you are not alone, we didnt celebrate the valentines either and just like you my heart was all sad for the first time. But im still happy I have my kids. Theyare the one who made me happy.

Chris said...

wow, nice work!! :D happy mommy moments!

Debbie Racho said...

i am sure your hubby will make it up in his own way...don't be sad:)

Tetcha said...

That's so sweet of you! You're a very thoughtful wife!