Posted by jinson on 6:29 AM 6 comments

Wow I am really cannot believe that today is Tuesday. If you really did not think of how long we will going to work, when the sun goes down, and when all your works done then you get bored. I know you know what i mean. Anyway, i am back again posting my entry for Ruby Tuesday. The picture below was taken last week when we went to the mall's kid place. I like their kids place because it was clean and brand new. Inside the kids place you can see the bowl with cereal, blueberry, banana and other stuff for breakfast. They are all plastic and no adults allowed to play hehehhe. My son love the place and wants to come back over and over again.

(Click to enlarge)
Categories:

6 messages:

Jeri ~ said...

What a unique kid's place!! Great RT pic.

Hootin' Anni said...

That's amazing...it look huge!

My Ruby Tuesday - Kachina Doll

Hope you're having a super day.

Willa said...

cute bowl!
Happy Tuesday!!

Auntie E said...

Those are such neat places.
My Ruby Link for you

Dhemz said...

hehhehe...cute kaau imong entry momgen....:)

Simply The Best said...

happy RT day! will post mine later...looks very yummy!