Posted by jinson on 1:49 PM 15 comments
“I sought the LORD, and he answered me; He delivered me from all my fears.” ~ Psalm 34:4 NIV

Every life is an unfolding series of events; some fabulous, some not so fabulous, and some downright disheartening. When you reach the mountaintops of life, praising God is easy. But, when the storm clouds form overhead, your faith will be tested, sometimes to the breaking point. As a believer, you can take comfort in this fact: Wherever you find yourself, whether at the top of the mountain or the depths of the valley, God is there, and because He cares for you, you can live courageously.

The next time you find your courage tested to the limit, remember that God is your shield and your strength; He is your protector and your deliverer. Call upon Him in you hour of need and He will protect you.
Thanks to Susan for hosting today...

15 messages:

Lisa said...

Thank you so much for that wonderful scripture. I have meditated on it more than once, that's for sure.

Hugs and love in Him!

Lisa

Mary said...

I love that....because He is there, we can live courageously!! Thanks for sharing today. Blessings!

Ginger said...

Thank God for such deliverance!

LeAnn * ~ See Great Things said...

Great verse and wonderful encouraging words. So true! Thanks for sharing this today. ~

Cathy said...

Thank God for His powerful Word. Blessings ~

April said...

Very encouraging words! Thanks for sharing!
Blessings,
April

shopannies said...

Amen

From the Heart said...

Thanks for your visit. Your verse falls in line with some of the others I've read which is what I needed to hear. I've got some health issues and although I had peace the news I got this morning from the drs. office sorta knocked me off my feet, but God has spoke to me through the verses I have read this morning. I know that He is in control and I'm never alone.
Blessings

momgen said...

Thanks to all of you guys fr commenting,...

Susan said...

AWESOME word!!

Thanks for joining us today at WFW♥

Pia said...

what an encouragement! thank you for this wonderful reminder. God is faithful now and always.

Myleen said...

This is very timely for me. For I am in deep discouragement ;)

Thanks for sharing this verse.

Laurencita said...

Amen! Thanks for sharing the encouraging verse and words. Blessings...

Amydeanne said...

what a good reminder. It is so encourging for us to rely on the Lord!

ozjane said...

Lovely.......and He will always deliver those who remember to call to Him.
Thanks.