Posted by jinson on 5:22 PM 8 comments
How are you today my friends? It is time for mellow yellow Monday and I want to share the picture of my art room. This is only one side of it as you can see the frames on the wall are all my artworks. My cross stitch, painting, and spoon collections. Hubby also bought me a CD player so that it was not boring while I am in my art room i can play some music. A friend of mine gave me the flower base with flowers in an antique store. Thank you for coming and have a wonderful Monday.

MellowYellowBadge

8 messages:

anne said...

nice art room girl here's mine http://www.mjoannafaith.com/2010/03/mellow-yellow-monday-19-moon.html thanks

Manang Kim said...

Very nice I like the yellow paint.

The petal

Carletta said...

Very nice sunshiny yellow walls! Looks like a beautiful room for art.

chubskulit said...

You have a gorgeous art room there.

Gattina said...

That's nice to have a room for yourself and your art !

Dhemz said...

waaaa...pagka nice sa imong art room momgen....ako pod unta...mag art room unta ko...kaso walay extra room namo...lol!

mine is up as well...:)

Irene said...

Your room is so tidy, I could only wish that my room was so tidy. I can't seem to work when things are away, I need to SEE everything when I'm working. Happy Mellow Yellow

Icy BC said...

That's a cute touch of yellow!