Posted by jinson on 3:21 AM 9 comments
Hello everybody how are today? It is Monday again and time for the Mellow Yellow entry. I want to share this picture of our kitchen sink. As you can see below we have a cream yellow kitchen. It is not pretty since we have an old house and the below of the curtain is the painting of my mother-in law. Hubby likes the mountain so instead of just wood wall his mom painted it with mountains and hills. They looks very pretty till now. Thank you for coming and have a wonderful day.

MellowYellowBadge
Categories:

9 messages:

Dinah said...

so homey :-) would love to have that feel in my own home someday!

Mellow Yellow

January said...

very neat little kitchen..

MYM Macro Croton Flower
MYM Banana

nice A said...

I like the brightness of your kitchen. Your MIL can paint well. You're so lucky:)
Thanks for stopping by my post. Have a great week:)

Liz @ MLC said...

So neat and pretty. Happy MYM!

Mine's here.

nuts said...

oh, that;s so cool! well organized kitchen with a very unique design.
mine is here!

A.M.I.N.A said...

I love your MIL's painting.Your kitchen is well organized.Happy MYM!

Anne said...

simple yet eleagant kitchen you have dear. Anyway here is my daffodils enrty. C yah!

Marice said...

that looks beautiful to me :)

u may view mine here

Dhemz said...

sos pagka neat tawon kaau sa ilang sink....:)

mine is up too...ehehehhe!