Posted by jinson on 5:48 AM 9 comments
How's your weekend everyone? Well, there is not much happening and we are a little bit bored. today I want to share this picture i took last Saturday when we went to the park close to the hotel where we stayed for over 4 months now. The park was cool and my son enjoyed it that he wants to go there all the time. Sometimes the weather is cold and windy so i insist to go there. The color of the parks playground are blue, yellow and orange. Thank you for the visit everybody and have a wonderful day.


MellowYellowBadge
Categories:

9 messages:

Vernz said...

Childrens all time destination ... even adults too... great capture ... mine is up..

Biggest Eagle in the World
The Royal Mandaya Hotel

ilovepink1078 said...

Children would love to play huge playground.

By the way, Hope you don’t mind if I follow your blog.
Also,I grab your badge and posted it on my site. Hope you do too.

Thanks,
Pink

Grampy said...

Very nice play ground. The kids can have a lot of fun there.

Manang Kim said...

Watching this makes me like to play ^_^. Happy Monday!

MYM~ Yellow tulips

A.M.I.N.A said...

THis pic reminds me of my childhood.Happy MYM!

Marice said...

aww how cute :) my kiddo will definitely loves to visit that too!

u may view mine here

anne said...

siguro the kids will have a blast there hehehe thank u for dropping by gen

Lydia said...

Nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

Euroangel said...

dula pud ko dinhi beh! Happy Easter Momgen..wishing you a wonderfful one!
Euroangel Graffiti
Simply The Best