Posted by jinson on 3:35 PM 4 comments

Today is another day of Ruby Tuesday and am sorry if not always participating this meme. I am busy sometimes that i do not have time for meme. Anyway, here is my son as my entry this week. I took that yesterday after we went to the post office. He wants to try to make some pose since we just got our new camera but hubby do not like the result. It is a cheap camera on sale and I guess we are going to return it. Camera is very important in my business to take good pictures that is why hubby try to get a nice camera for me. Well, this is for today and hope you will come back soon. See you around and take care...

Categories:

4 messages:

gemini said...

It's still cute...the happiness and joy of living are seen.

Dhemz said...

nice man japon ug kuha momgen....clear man...ehehhehe!

ako entry kay all in one...lol!

Tetcha said...

Di bale, cute pa rin naman ang model!

Ruby said...

at least naay pix Momgen? ok ra ni uy..