Posted by jinson on 5:55 AM 8 comments
Hello everybody how are you today? It is Monday again and it is time for mellow yellow. Today i want to share a picture of Broadway that was found in SC. This was taken last 2009 when we went to that place. I enjoyed walking and took some pictures. There are so many tourist that visited this place specially summer time. I bet you this summer that will pack with many people....Have a wonderful day and take care all.


MellowYellowBadge
Categories:

8 messages:

Ladynred said...

Oh yah I see the yellow touch! Nice place.
Colors of the rainbow

nuts said...

dropping by here from Mellow Yellow MOnday! and there, i see yellow!

January said...

hinanap ko pa ang yellow sis.. hehehe..


Macro Bud and Flower
Mangolicious

lazyclick said...

Wonderful shot.

Manang Kim said...

I see the yellow immediately, thanks for the visit!!

MYM-An Angel
MacroMonday-The Bug

ilovepink1078 said...

Nice photograph.
I see that yellow!

pink

DoanLegacy said...

Beautiful scenery!

anne said...

so cute is the yellow, but glad I saw it hehehe