Posted by jinson on 5:14 PM 12 comments
The sun is shinning and the air is cool it is very good to play in the park. Well, how are you today? I hope you have a great day today and always be in the safe side. I want to share this picture that was taken when we are in the park. My son enjoyed playing in that park with some kids. The weather that time was great so they all playing till the air became cool. I hope we can go to the park again today so that my son can play with the kids. See you.

MellowYellowBadge
Categories:

12 messages:

hip chick said...

Looks like a great day for playing at the park.

texas_sweetie said...

thanks for commenting on my post gen, yellow gid pud kaau ang park especially ang slidanan..

Gattina said...

That's fun in yellow, lol !

eileeninmd said...

Looks like a great day to be at the park! Nice photo!

Willa said...

Looks like a great weather,so where's the kids?

VJF said...

Looks like a fun park to play in, or to just sit and spend a great day. :)

♥peachkins♥ said...

Happy MYM!


blowing peachkisses
The Peach Kitchen
peach and things

Carletta said...

To be a kid at the park is a true joy!
Nice find.

Thanks for your visit!

Dimple said...

Beautiful park! I can see why you and your son like it. Thanks for the visit.

Angels in my Life said...

oi ka nindot pud sa park ninyo dha..

Dhemz said...

agoy nara man diay ang yellow dire...nakauli namo sa inyong balay momgen? laag ko dire!

Maria Lorena said...

Following you from PinayMommy.
Hope you also visit and follow my blogs:
http://www.dangzter.com
http://www.jillandjolo.com

More Power!