Posted by jinson on 4:05 AM 7 comments
“I sought the LORD, and he answered me; He delivered me from all my fears.” ~ Psalm 34:4 NIV

Every life is an unfolding series of events; some fabulous, some not so fabulous, and some downright disheartening. When you reach the mountaintops of life, praising God is easy. But, when the storm clouds form overhead, your faith will be tested, sometimes to the breaking point. As a believer, you can take comfort in this fact: Wherever you find yourself, whether at the top of the mountain or the depths of the valley, God is there, and because He cares for you, you can live courageously.

The next time you find your courage tested to the limit, remember that God is your shield and your strength; He is your protector and your deliverer. Call upon Him in you hour of need and He will protect you.
Thanks Penny For hosting...
Categories:

7 messages:

Makoy said...

Hello there! This is Makoy of the Big Mak Blog Contest. I have a new contest titled "Humor Me Makoy Contest." I am giving away a total of $300 cash prize. I hope you can join the contest. Visit www.makoyskie.com for more details.

Thanks by the way for your support in the Big Mak Blog Contest.

makoy :)

Natalie at Mommy on Fire said...

Oh isn't that so the truth and oh isn't that image beautiful! Our God is so good - ALL OF THE TIME. Thank you for sharing!

GlowinGirl said...

Sweet image and terrific thoughts!

Thanks for stopping by Sugar Tails.

Amydeanne said...

happy wfw

Peggy said...

Great message! Sweet image to go with Psalm 34!

Wonderful encouragement for us! I just shared in comments yesterday or maybe today how it's easy to praise in the good times, it's in the hard times, we may find it a challenge but a most needed remedy! I must have needed this double dosis! Thank you for sharing!

Thanks also for your visit to my regular blog... enJOY WFW!

Joyfull said...

Amen and Amen! I love this verse and your encouragement to hold it close to our heart is a great blessing! Thanks for sharing.

Cathy said...

Thank God He did not give us the spirit of fear, but of power and love and of a sound mind.