Posted by jinson on 4:26 PM 14 comments

Every time i join this Food Trip Friday i will always hungry and full after i saw it heheh. So today i want to share the Mexican breakfast. Hubby cook it for us and he also love Mexican foods. The one in that picture was our breakfast few days ago. The tortilla was crisped then you put the beans, sour cream, vegetables, i forgot the green stuff, then cheese... All of that was a Mexican burrito. Happy weekend and of course Food Trip Friday....
Categories:

14 messages:

Cecile said...

looks yummy we love Mexi foods, too!

Willa said...

My husband is not so into Mexican Food but he don't mind trying it from time to time.
That is one yummy and very fulfilling breakfast.

By MelCole of PA said...

My husband love buritos, but I don't eat much mexican foods, so sorry for him, but when we go to his family's house, his brother love to make them.

A Match Made in Heaven said...

we love burritos, will surely include that on my grocery list..thanks for inspiring!

http://newlywedscravings.blogspot.com/

Eng said...

ahh! this i must try.

eng of salitype society

Dhemz said...

agoy ginoo..busog jud permi ang bitok nako pag FTF na...ehehhehe!

kalami ba pod sa inyong BF momgen....maau kay balo si hubby nimo mag luto...ako banana tawon...kaon ra bal-an...lol!

tatess said...

Hubby is also a big fan of burritos for breakfast. yummy.

Lulu Post said...

love mexi food! chile relleno is on top of the list!

as for andrea chips and cheese dip hehehe

iska said...

You have a sweet husband and a good cook, too. Lucky you :-)

Mirage said...

wow...happy to know your hubby cooks! yummy ng buritto....

Sheren-May said...

haven't tried any mexican food... I want to try your hubby's recipe :) Happy FTF Momgen!

Jenn said...

Thanks for dropping by my FTF post... I love Mexican food, but I am the only one in the house who love it, so I don't get to eat it as much either.

Clarissa said...

Lucky girl!!Ang sarap yata ng mexican food na gawa ni hubby mo,MomGen!!Love mexi food!!

Cacai M. said...

Happy Food Trip Te Gen.. sorry it's just now that I visit you in here.. thanks by the way for visiting My Food Trip: Buttered Shrimps :)

Yours looks interesting and yummy! galing na cook pala si hubby.. akin na-spoiled na, before mag-cook siya but then I insisted na ako na ang mag-cook kaya tulog2x na talaga after those days na nag-i-insist ako.. waaaa.. if am busy he just buy foods outside.. never na talaga magluluto ngayon.. hemmm.. but I love it kasi hahanap-hanapin nya ang luto ko (even if not that tasty).. hehehe.. thanks for sharing Te Gen.. I still can think of your blue berries.. yummmm... :)