Posted by jinson on 5:12 PM 5 comments
Hello everyone? How are you today? Well, i am busy posting my websites and trying to accomplish my task online. I hope we will go out today and have some fun. I want to visit the Greek Festival one hour from the house. I already went there one time and it was fun. Anyway, i want to share the view of our blueberry farm. This pictures was taken few weeks ago and the berries are not yet ready to pick but now we are ready to harvest it. Hubby said that our first picking is a big day since there are already many berries that are ripe. Ok enough heheheh thanks for coming...





Scenic Sunday

5 messages:

Tammie said...

lovely day~

Carly said...

yummy, I love fresh berries. Beautiful pictures!

Al said...

Wonderful pictures. It's so green and lush!

George said...

I love fresh blueberries. I hope you have a great crop.
Thanks for visiting my site.

momgen said...

Thanks everyone...