Posted by jinson on 5:56 PM 8 comments


Unless the Lord builds a house, its builder’s labor over it in vain; unless the Lord watches over a city, the watchman stays alert in vain. ~ Psalm 127:1

As you consider God’s purpose for your own love, you must also consider how your plans will affect the most important people that God has entrusted to your care: your loved ones.

A lovingly family is a treasure from God. If you happen to be a member of a close knit, supportive clan, offer a word of thanks to your Creator. He has blessed you with one of His most precious earthly possessions. Your obligation, in response to God’s gift, is to treat your family in ways that are consistent with His commandments. So, as you prayerfully seek God’s direction, remember that He has important plans for your home life as well as your professional life. It’s up to you to act and to plan accordingly.

Let us pray:

Lord, You have given me a family that cares for me and loves me. Thank You, Father. Let me love all the members of my family despite their imperfections, and let them love me despite mine. Amen.

Source: Man of Faith
Categories:

8 messages:

Sherry said...

Beautiful picture and verse! Defintely want to keep my house centered around God!

Carrie said...

I love Psalm 127! Our school name is based on verse 4, and I love how verse 1 reminds me that homeschooling is not "my" endeavor ... my kids are a work that He is doing!

Thanks for sharing!

Amydeanne said...

oh look at that house sparkle! it's so pretty.
a great prayer today.

happy WFW! :)

Denise said...

So beautiful.

e-Mom said...

A unique graphic, and an encouraging verse! Happy WFW.

Brian the old man said...

Your sentiment is so true especially today as our society doesn't put as much value in the family as it use to. It is sad to think of how the divorce rate and single parent homes continues to rise. Thanks for sharing this and for your kind words today on my blog.

sonya said...

Thanks for stopping by today. I am checking out your blog now. Love it. Stop by for sure on Thursday and link up we do Thankful Thursdays.

Hope your evening was blessed,
Sonya

daylily777 said...

Amen ! Wonderful verse & beautiful graphic !
Blessings,
~Myrna