Posted by jinson on 5:36 PM 11 comments

Man finds it hard to forgive and finds it even harder to forget. But God forgives and forgets. God says i Jeremiah 31:34, I will forgive their iniquities and remember their sins no more.

A young nun once claimed that she had a conversation with God in her vision. The priest, however, was skeptical. To test her he said, "The next time you speak with God, i want you to ask him what sin I committed while i was in the seminary." The woman agreed.

A few days later the priest asked the woman, "Well, did God speak with you in your dreams recently?" "Yes, He did," she replied. Did you ask God what sin I committed while i was in the seminary?" "Yes." "Then, what did God say?" the priest asked. The woman replied, God said, I cant remember it anymore." Friend, our God forgives and He also forgets!

Does your conscience keep tormenting you today for the sins you had committed in the past? Are you carrying a heavy load of guilt for a long time? God is calling you right now to come to Him. His arms are open wide to receive you. He will forgive you and will forget all your sins.
Categories:

11 messages:

lori said...

wonderful Word!!

Thanks for joining us today!
peace,
lori

skoots1mom said...

...thanks for sharing

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK said...

Awesome photo, inspirational Bible verse, and great story. :) Thank you!!!

Susan said...

Excellent and oh so true.

If only we could have HIS heart!

AllyJo said...

What a nice story and it's something I always need to hear. We humans can be so hard on ourselves, when God has already forgotten it.

I love your picture. It's sooooooo sweet. It would have gone perfect with my own post today.

God bless.

Missie said...

I love the verse and the story! thanks!

Amydeanne said...

happy WFW!

Karen said...

That is the sweetest picture! Loved the story....

Natalie at Mommy on Fire said...

What a great story - isn't that so true? That image is possibly one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. Where did you find it? I would love to have it in my home as I am raising my young brood.

Lisa said...

Great verse on forgiveness.

pathfromtheheadtotheheart said...

I love that he not only forgives, but that He remembers no more!!! Thanks for the reminder this morning!