Posted by jinson on 5:20 PM 9 comments
It has been a while since my last post in here. I am not feeling good since before i know i am pregnant. Now i am in my first three months so it seems the morning sickness, dizziness, and feeling tired is with me. I can still blog i will wait till i am really recovered from this sicknesses. I am sorry for not updating the more time i engage in front of the computer the more dizziness i have. So please understand. Do not worry after this sicknesses i will update my blog daily. Thanks for coming and commenting. Have a great weekend....
Categories:

9 messages:

anne said...

its ok girl we need a break sometimes and you take care ok.

Missie said...

Have a great weekend too!

ilovepink1078 said...

Visiting you here friend and, do ec drop. Hope you'll do the same. Thanks!
Mapeh Homepage
Pink Go Green

NovaS said...

i feel you momgen..and so happy for your blessing..

*♥Shydub♥* said...

We understnad momgen with your pregnancy and multiple blogs tomanage nawa na gyud time i update. ako gani nga 7 ra mayabag nku.

Dhemz said...

take your time momgen...we all understand you...ka lisod bya tawon maburos...makalipong kung permi atobang sa PC....:)

tuod, if you have time hope you can join my giveaway contest...au-au!

THE OLD GEEZER said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron

M S said...

You should be feeling better after the first 3 months. And time flies fast, soon you will enjoy your baby :))

Maricel said...

Morning sickness is the worst part of pregnancy, but you'll feel better eventually and will be excited for the baby! ^_^

Visiting blogs from my blogroll btw. :)