Posted by jinson on 5:27 AM No comments
Thanks to Wm Rowe

I was wondering how I would use or even enjoy the DVR service that I have with my satellite TV from http://www.directstartv.com/directv_programming/directv_xm_satellite_radio.html. After about two minutes of seeing how easy it is to use and how easy it is to be able to record the shows I've been missing, I was hooked! It records movies, TV series, the news, documentaries, live events such as sports, and anything else that is being shown on my TV. I can record anything by just pressing the “Record” button on the remote.

I don't have to fool around with tapes like I used to years ago. I don't have to figure out times or any other stuff. If it is on now and I want to record it, I just press “Record.” If it is in the guide for later, or tomorrow, or even next week, I just highlight the show in the guide and press record. I can watch one thing and record something else. I can even be recording two shows and watch something I already recorded.

The on-screen graphics are easy to understand which makes it easy to set up a series recording. I don't have to worry about being home to press record for my favorite TV shows. I just set up a series recording with a couple button presses of the remote and I never miss an episode.
Categories:

0 messages: