Posted by jinson on 4:32 PM 8 comments
Hello how are you today? I am back from long time hiatus. My entry today is not my dish but a friend of mine in which is just starting to blog. She has a food blog and maybe next time she can join us in Food Trip Friday. The picture below was her dish she call it Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust. If you want a recipe of this sweet dessert just visit her blog at Delish Food Bites. She will be happy if you can do that and follow her blog too. Thanks for coming and have a great weekend ahead. To all participants of Food Trip Friday visit the site.

Categories:

8 messages:

FoodTripFriday said...

My eldest si a sucker with Pumpkin Pei specially with lots of strawberry cream on top. :)

Laurie J said...

Ohhh.....I like how this has a graham cracker crust--I'm not a lover of the traditional pie crust! Sounds yummy

Mel Cole said...

I'm drooling, pumpkin pie with dark graham crust? That does look different and I would love to try that.

My Food Trip Friday post

MommyLES said...

this one definitely looks yummy! can i have a slice of that? :P

anne said...

uhmmm mukhang masarap ah kaso lang walang pumpkin dito sa atin hehehe

Dhemz said...

laway nalang ta ani...ehhehhe!

bonz said...

looks yummy! with graham crust too... ;)

cheerful said...

looks yummy...i will visit her blog and check the recipe! happy weekend! :)