Posted by jinson on 6:56 AM 6 comments
It has been awhile since my last entry of Ruby Tuesday. I am trying to join again the fun of sharing something red. Today i wanted to share the picture of the maple trees to one of the neighbors next to our farm. Hubby's friend is the owner of that beautiful hot red trees. I tried to capture it while hubby was driving last weekend. I was impressed how beautiful they are and the colors are really pretty. Most of the trees here in our place just changing so i enjoyed taking pictures of it. Well, i hope you have a great day and take care.

Categories:

6 messages:

Marie said...

Awesome!!! It´s a while since the trees looked that lovely here. Now the are naked and the weather is more grey.

EmptyNester said...

Gorgeous! I love those trees- probably because they turn red! LOL

ilanadavita said...

Lovely trees.

chubskulit said...

Beautiful maple trees sis.

anne said...

ang ganda naman nito girl

♥peachkins♥ said...

wow! nice shot!