Posted by jinson on 3:50 PM 7 comments
Time really fly so fast and it is Friday again. It is time for our trip to the kitchen in which we can find food from different places all over the world. Here is my entry and vegetarian soup. This was taken last December 10 during our church Christmas party. One of the member's of the church brought this soup and everybody likes it. I did not ate since there are too many tomato in it and i know it will make my sugar high heheh. Anyway, have a wonderful day to all and happy weekend.


Categories:

7 messages:

DadEngrMommmyLES said...

looks yummy, i love soup

Noobfoodie

[cookiespink] said...

looks yummy and healthy! :D

jellybelly said...

Looks like a very filling soup, yummy too!

♥FoodTripFriday♥ said...

Soup is what we need right now to keep warm. :)

anne said...

ZLOL I thought it is champorado but when I read your entry nd pala. Hmmm nd pa ako nakatikim nito ah.

Luna Miranda said...

this looks like a hearty soup.

Dhemz said...

yummmmmmy! I love that kind of hearty soup...daghan kau ug sagol...sensya na karon lang nakadalaw sa FTF.