Posted by jinson on 7:13 PM No comments
Guest post written by Lydia Brownstone

Sometimes when people see me and my little brother around together, they assume that I'm his aunt or something because there's such a big age different between us, thirteen years to be exact. But I think that it was also better this way, because instead of there being sibling rivalry, we spend a lot more time together.

He sent me his list of things that I could get him for Christmas and I had to remind him that just because I'm an adult and I have a job doesn't mean that I'm rich. So I went online with my Clear-internet to find what these things were and which one I was going to find for him. Most of them were Harry Potter, so I wanted to choose one of those because I'm a pretty big fan of the books and movies too.

Well, one of the Harry Potter things that he asked for was actually a LEGO Harry Potter game and I thought that sounded like it would be pretty fun to play so I'm getting him that. Who knows, maybe I'll even have to play it with him some over Christmas.
Categories:

0 messages: