Posted by jinson on 5:52 PM 6 comments
Hi how are you today? You know what i am excited to see the thick snow outside the house. My son and i went outside and took some pictures. I tried to take a video but my memory card got full so i just get inside the house and change to other card. But hubby called us to have a breakfast. Chris wants to go out again so that he can play more with daddy. Anyway, here is my entry for today's Yummy Sunday. A cupcake that came from our Christmas party. One of the party goers brought that to the party. Have a great Sunday everyone.

Categories:

6 messages:

culturemedley.com said...

hi, wow!! lovely cupcakes.. i love those colors too!

K said...

wow! Christmas cupcakes! it looks yummy. wish I can have a bite :p

Dhemz said...

agoy ginoo ko! kalami ba lamang ani....naa pa diha?

Perfectly Blended said...

colorful cupcakes! :)

wenn said...

colorful cookies..

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVE cupcakes!!!