Posted by jinson on 6:12 PM 7 comments
It is Monday again my friend and time to share something yellow. Today i will share a picture part of my art room or studio. This is just a side view of it half of the room. I tried to organize my studio since once in a while there some visitors coming and i am shy to let them see the messy place. It takes a long time to put all together but i did it. Hubby said that what i did was great so he likes it. Oh you might wonder why i have so many packing supplies i sell cello bags and cards so i need to stock up. Thank you for coming and have a wonderful day.

MellowYellowBadge
Categories:

7 messages:

Mona said...

wow, you have an art room, well goodluck in all your doings thanks for visiting me :)

chubskulit said...

Neatly arrange sis, buti ka pa may art room talaga hehehe.

genny said...

i dream to have my own art room in the future. when pa kaya.lol thanks for dropping by. cheers!

Gattina said...

Yellow is always a cheeful color for a room !

reanaclaire said...

Hi,
I have a number of clients that are interested in working with your site. If you could please get in touch with me at: reanact(at)gmail(dot)com - I would love to discuss possible advertising and sponsored post options with you.
Kind regards,
Claire

rjs mama said...

i want an art room also =)

hoping you can follow and link up if you haven't yet =)
online journal
my soltero baby

inday_adin said...

Awe! I love that you have your own room. I am still working on mine. My! Mine is very uninspiring. Love your space!

Adin B