Posted by jinson on 6:44 AM 9 comments
Every Yummy Sunday i feel hungry you know why? There are many different foods that i see. I miss some of the Filipino foods since i did not cook them. I miss my mama's cooking a lot. Today i want to share a cassava cake. A friend of mine bake this and it taste so good. i cannot bake at this time because our oven was not functioning it blow up last time i used it. I bake 7 trays of cakes during my b-day so it mess up. The 7 cakes was brought to our farm and let the workers ate. Anyway, thanks for coming...


Categories:

9 messages:

chubskulit said...

That looks yummy!

Spice Up Your Life

gemini said...

gutom ako Genn.Happy eating always.

Everything And Everywhere said...

The cake looks so yummy.

S-H-Y said...

Nako sarap nmn nito, if you make one kindly share the recipe thanks in advance..

kat said...

wow, my favorite cassava cake. Happy Yummy Sunday.

Kim, USA said...

You bake seven cakes??You are good!! Is that cassava cake? I missed that food. ^_^
Tortang Talong

Perfectly Blended said...

that looks yum! :)

Fe said...

yummy cassava, I miss that too

Fe said...

by the way, i follow you sis, hope u can follow mine. Happy YS