Posted by jinson on 6:34 PM 4 comments
It is a day of hearts but seems normal day for me and family. I have cold and cough and my baby got also a cold. I felt sick and cannot do many things in the house. Hope we feel better soon with my little baby. Anyway, my entry for mellow yellow is a baby cloth diaper that a friend of mine gave it to me last two weeks ago. My baby did not wear that yet since it is too big for him. Have  a great Valentines day everyone...


MellowYellowBadge
Categories:

4 messages:

chubskulit said...

Gorgeous, namiss ko yung time when my kids are still little!
Mellow Yellow at my page. Happy Valentine's day!

Kim, USA said...

Get well soon...take a rest! Happy Valentines day!

MYM

RNSANE said...

I am so sad to hear that both you and your little one are not feeling well on Valentine's day. Hope you shake this cold quickly.

w0rkingAth0mE said...

hope both of you are fine now .. thanks for visiting my real pinay blogger blog.