Posted by jinson on 6:02 PM 6 comments
How are you? I am thankful to God that he really cares for me and my family. I delivered the baby earlier than the due date but praise God we are safe. There are so many people helps us go through this bad times of our lives. God really is amazing he sent many people to help us. The verse below is really wonderful that God is always with us no matter the circumstances that we encounter. I am the living witness of how God pour blessings  to his people. Thank God....

Categories:

6 messages:

Amydeanne said...

funny i've had a song in my head all week with this verse in it! thanks for the encouragement!

Chelle said...

Amen and blessings to you and your family.

Peggy (mazmagi) said...

Blessings momgen, Congratulations on your early delivery, which means somewhere in between last week and this week you had a new baby, right?
I pray that you and your baby and all are well! So glad that God surrounded you with help in your time of need!
Wonderful verse to hold on to...

Fear not, for the Lord thy God is with thee... I am not afraid (no, no, no) I will not dismay... for the Lord, Our God is with you!

(Amydeanne got me thinking about what song and this kid one popped into my head).

May He strengthen you and your new one, give you help, uphold you with His righteousness and a special covering over your household! Rest and enJOY your new little one!

Peace and JOY,
Peggy

Laikka said...

really God is so good!!! congrats dearie! He is amazing..He is Jehovah Shammah!

Joahna Vern said...

congrats momgen. :) Indeed, God is truly amazing and is always there. He's never early and never late. So your baby just came out at the right time. :) Congrats once again. :)

inday_adin said...

AMEN! God is good all the time. Visiting, mommy Gen!

Adin B