Posted by jinson on 7:21 PM 6 comments
I am a bit late of posting my entry for Yummy Sunday but it better late than never right? My entry is a kind of chocolate cake that a friend of mine bake last time when i attended a party. I am not sure what she put on top of it. I did not tried that cake since i am scared that time that my sugar will going up. But now if i tried a cake not worried anymore of that sugar thing since that was only when i was pregnant. Anyway, hope your Sunday is great and wonderful. It is cold in our place so baby and I stayed home but Daddy and Chris are going somewhere...


Categories:

6 messages:

Jay-agent112778 said...

i love chocolate cake :"> yum yum

heres my yummy sunday treat

A Desire to be Healthy said...

I do love chocolate cake, hmmm yummy

With a grateful heart said...

Love to visit this place. See you too

gemini said...

HAPPY VALENTINES GIN...ENJOY THIS DAY AND FORWARD WITH YOUR LOVED ONES.

Perfectly Blended said...

i love choco cake! thanks for joining.

Fe said...

ohh chocolate cake...yummy...favorite ko yan :)