Posted by jinson on 8:42 AM 3 comments
How are you today? You heard already the news about Japan's earthquake plus tsunami also the war in Libya and other countries. Do you think this are the signs of the times? I believe they are the signs according to the bible. I know and you know there are reasons for all of this things that happened. Anyway, i want to share the text in Psalm 51:1-3 in which it emphasize of our sinful nature and ask God to forgive us. We are a sinner and we need to confess our sins to God. God is a merciful one that he forgives use too. Have a wonderful day to all...

WFW

Psalm 51:1-3

Categories:

3 messages:

Crystals said...

Hello Momgen, I'm not sure if you had received my email last time in your other blog, anyway, how I wish you could help me in the template of this blog, Crystals kasi I wanted to have a new look... I will send the pictures later

Crystals said...

These are the photos that I love to place in the template Momgen, hope you can help me. Thanks a lot Momgen.

Here is the link: Template for Crystals

Crystals said...

Momgen, I had emailed you last time but I'm not sure if you had received it.