Posted by jinson on 9:00 PM
Posted by Heriberto Fuentes

My husband just got a job transfer to another city, and so it looks like we are going to be moving this summer. I am actually happy about it because it will mean a raise for him (which of course we could use!), and it is a good time for the kids to move. They are still young enough where I don’t think a move will be too hard on them. I’m glad we will be moving over the summer, so they will be able to finish out the school year here, and start fresh at a new school in the fall. I’m supposed to be online researching the laurel internet providers, but I keep getting lost on other sites about the town. It looks like it is going to be a great place for our family. There are lots of family and kid oriented things to do, and it seems like it is a friendly town. I am looking forward to getting there, and just beginning to build our new life in our new town. Moves are exciting!
Categories: